The ABCAC credentials: CADAC, AADC, CCS, CCJP, CPRS, and CPS all have reciprocity with all other participating IC&RC member boards. If you have one of these credentials and would like to transfer your credential to another state or country, please send an email to, or leave a message at 602-251-8548 to start the reciprocity process. If you have a credential with another IC&RC state or country member board and would like to transfer your credential to Arizona, you will need to contact them to start the transferring process.